We Don’t Just Ask ‘What Are You Good At?’, We Ask ‘What Are You Doing?’
Will he be a good football player? That question is impossible to answer until we know if he will be a quarterback or a defensive lineman. This is why HGC always assesses toward a target.
Our assessment approach is characterized by:
- Awareness of what’s happening in certain areas, such as behavior, motivation, skills, etc.
- Insight into who you are and how you operate.
- Clarity about who you are at your core so that you are better able to see God’s playbook for your life.
Assessing to Discover Direction
Every leader has a venue for their leadership to extend the Kingdom. It is simply understanding how God uniquely created each of us and then being willing to work on the knowledge and skills to capitalize upon the way we were wonderfully and fearfully made. HGC uses different assessments individually and in combination to help leaders gain understanding:
- Behavior Styles (DISC)
- Spiritual Gifts
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Competency Report (16 PF)
- Values & Motivators
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Awareness (TKA)
Want to further process your assessments results?
HGC offers assessment coaching designed to help you translate insights and clarity from your assessments into maximized potential.